Do you know how to activate Find My Mobile on Galaxy S22? If you have no idea about it, you need to learn about it immediately. This particular feature or service can come in handy at some points. When you lose your device, it helps track it and eventually find it. So, it is a handy feature as one of the safety measures from the manufacturer of the smartphone. It is not a new thing, indeed. Nevertheless, many users have no idea at all about it.
Activating the Find My Mobile Feature on your Samsung Galaxy S22 series
Without a doubt, this particular app plays a crucial role in the safety of your S22. You can expect a thick chance of getting your device back with this feature. So, it is time to understand how to activate Find My Mobile on Galaxy S22. A feature as important as this one is available to function. So, there is no reason not to turn it on. It offers more comfort when using the device anywhere and anytime. So, how to activate this safety feature of the Samsung Galaxy S22?
- In the settings menu scroll down and tap biometrics and security.
- Now select find my mobile.
- Toggle find my mobile to on you’ll be prompted to log into your samsung account if you are not already.
- There is a switch to tap for the feature to be active.
- You can also opt to have your device send its last location. When the battery life runs low, which makes locating it easier if the battery dies.
- Another optional feature is offline finding. if you activate this your device may be able to be located by other people’s galaxy devices even if it’s not connected to a wi-fi or cellular network. Your device will also help to locate other people’s lost devices.
- Lastly find my mobile can allow you to remotely unlock your device if you forget your pin or password.
Activating Find My Mobile is that easy. It requires an active Samsung account for the feature to work. When the switch is already on On, the feature is active. When the switch is inoperable it means you have no active Samsung account on the device. So, it is necessary to create the account beforehand. To do it, tap on the option to add an account. A new section will become available to set up the account. You need to activate Remote unlock, Offline finding, and Send last location as well after that.
Using the Find My Mobile Feature
After understanding how to activate Find My Mobile on Galaxy S22, you have to learn to use it. Of course, you need to run it using another device or a PC. When the app runs appropriately, it is possible to recover your lost phone.
To find the phone, open the website of Find My Mobile on a browser. A login using the Samsung account is necessary to initiate the process. When a prompt dialog pops up, choose I Agree to continue to the feature. Hitting the Locate my mobile button will reveal the current location of the device. It works when the three fundamental options of the app are active. Moreover, it relies on stable internet connectivity to work correctly. It is best to run it won a place with a reliable network.
This feature is a beneficial one to look for for your Samsung Galaxy S22. It can be helpful in many ways although you do not lose your device. So, you need to know how to activate Find My Mobile on your Samsung Galaxy S22.