You need to know how to activate blue light filter on Galaxy S22 because you want to keep your eyes comfortable when using your smartphone in a low-light environment. Can you turn on the blue light filter on your Samsung Galaxy S22?
Steps to activate Blue Light Filter on your Samsung S22
Are you ready to activate the blue light filter on your Samsung Galaxy S22? The process on how to activate blue light filter on Galaxy S22 will be completed in no time by following these easy and simple steps.
- First things first, you need to access the Apps Viewer by swiping your Samsung Galaxy S22 home screen. You need to find the Settings icon on the Apps viewer and tap it to open the main menu of your smartphone settings. Here is where you can find the list of various features and settings to manage and use.
- Next, you need to tap Display. But first, you might need to scroll your settings menu up and down to view more items. After the display button is tapped, you will find another menu that highlights every single built-in display setting and feature.
- You need to find and tap the Eye comfort shield to start the process. You will find the switch or control button on the next screen to turn on or off the eye comfort shield. By toggling the turn-on switch, the feature can be activated.
- You can also make further adjustments to keep your eyes comfortable while staring at your smartphone screen by adjusting the screen color based on the time of the day. You can do this by setting the Adaptive option. You also have an option to choose the preferred color temperature to your preference and set a schedule to apply it at the right time by tapping the Custom button.
- Do not forget to tap Done to save the recent setting changes.
Eye Comfort Shield A.k.a. Blue Light Filter
Does the Samsung Galaxy S22 have a Blue Light Filter? This feature is very important, especially if you want to use your smartphone in low-light settings or at night. You might also have this question because you cannot find Blue Light Filter on your smartphone.
There is no need to worry because if your smartphone is running on One UI 3.1, you will find a feature called Eye Comfort Shield. It is the new name of Blue Light Filter, after all. You can enable this feature filter and reduce the blue light from your smartphone screen. It will be useful for preventing eye strain.
What is the difference between the Blue Light Filter and Eye Comfort Shield? The Eye Comfort Shield comes with a specific algorithm that will adjust the color on the smartphone display by considering external factors, such as outside brightness. This adjustment function of Eye Comfort Shield will be applied automatically.
There is no more need to get confused when looking for how to activate blue light filter on Galaxy S22. Turning the Eye Comfort Shield will be the answer to filter the blue light from your smartphone display.